Tuesday, January 17, 2012

the makeup and hair

surprisingly one of the things that took the longest to nail down was the makeup and hair people.  originally i had wanted to ask my sister's friend to do my makeup but her hair referrals were not coming through.  so i decided to just go with wowpretty whos done a number of my friends' weddings. 

the makeup style im not too picky about.  i want to look natural, pretty, soft, with a touch of color.  im afraid of my face looking uneven, my eyebrows being lopsided, shine, oil, makeup melting off by the end of the day, white face,  flat face, fat face etc ...

as for the hair, im in love with the side braid, chignon style.  its hard to tell what the front looks like but im thinking more of a swept back, away from my face  thing for my bangs.  im going to have to do a trial with them to nail down all the details.  pretty excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment