Thursday, September 18, 2014

baby planning

So we are expecting our first child next year 2015!

As with all things, there was planning involved.  I wish I could have documented the planning process real time but we didn't tell family until recently and even now, not all our friends know!

First things first, of course my husband and I were on the same page about wanting children.  We could go for more than two but by three I might be close to 40 years old!  We got married in 2012 and were open to having children soon after but were also open to enjoying married life.  Unfortunately, 2013 started with huge heartache as we I lost my french bulldog, Kody to unknown reasons. I was devastated.  I still think about her everyday and even as we plan for baby, I wish Kody could have been here. We really took 2013 to re-coop and heal.


No comments:

Post a Comment